Become an Inventory Professional
Course Date: 12th & 13th December 2020
Available spaces: 7
**This is a fully interactive course via Zoom where candidates can ask questions and discuss topical issues. All course material will be emailed to candidates.**
The course is aimed at new and inexperienced clerks or anyone thinking of becoming an inventory clerk. This is also ideal for any new associate members or any other colleagues or interested parties who wish to gain more confidence in their inventory reporting skills.
Start time: 10:00am (both days)
Finish time: 4:00pm (both days)
- The basics of inventory, check in and check out reports
- How to read a variety of meters
- Understanding and identifying legal and compliance issues
- The inventory report – including structure, layouts and what is required on every report.
- How to clearly and concisely describe items
- The check out inspection – identifying the issues and how to record them
- Damage assessment – guidance on apportioning liability, lifespan of items
- What constitutes fair wear and tear, tenant liability and landlord liability
- The business aspect of being an inventory clerk
You will receive a 50% discount from your first year annual membership following successful competition of this course. You will have 6 months from the date of the course in which to submit your application and qualify for the discount.
Our courses are led by Emma Glencross who is a member of the AIIC Board and head of training. Emma has run her own successful inventory company since 2001 and has previous experience in the legal profession and residential and commercial lettings.
This course is CPD Accredited
Dates of Course 12th & 13th December 2020
Should delegates be unable to attend a booked course, they are able to transfer onto the next available course date, or request a full refund up to 14 working days prior to the course start date by formally notifying the AIIC in writing via email.
We regret to advise that refunds cannot be provided for non attendance if 14 days written notice has not been given, prior to the course start date. No shows and or non attendance for any reason is not refundable or changeable to another date, unless we have received 14 days written notice.
Please also note our annual membership, as independent unbiased clerks, is not open to anyone in or affiliated to in anyway estate agents, property management or letting agency work, jobs, careers or ownership. There must not be any connections to the taking of fees for tenant finding, property managing or rent collections from landlords etc etc.
We fully reserve the right to change the format of the course in anyway.