Inventory Refresher, Updates & Check Out Course
Course Date: 14th March 2020 10am till 4pm
Available spaces: 30
This is a 1 day course which provides industry updates and ensures clerks are including all the necessary elements in inventory reporting. We will be providing in depth training in check outs, including liability apportionment and clear concise reporting. All candidates will perform a case study including correctly apportioning liability. This course is designed to ensure experienced clerks are fully up to date with all aspects of inventory reporting and provides an in depth analysis of check out reporting and liability apportionment.
The course is aimed at experienced clerks. It would also be ideal for any new Associate Members, or indeed any other colleagues or interested parties.
This course is based at Building 3, North London Business Park, Oakleigh Road South, New Southgate, London, N11 1NP.
- Recap on the basics of inventory work
- How to read a variety of meters
- Basic legal guidelines
- Check Out Basics
- The Check Out Inspection – identifying the danger areas room by room and how to spot ‘hidden’ damage
- The Check Out Report – including layouts and key information required on every report. What a check out report is, and what it isn’t
- Damage assessment – including compensation formulas for minor & major damage, when to tell the difference between tenants liability, landlords maintenance or fair wear and tear
- Real life case study of an inventory and check out including discussion of liability apportionment
- Q & A
Dates and Location of Future Course 14th March 2020.
Should delegates be unable to attend a booked course, they are able to transfer onto the next available course date, or request a full refund up to 7 working days prior to the course start date by formally notifying the AIIC in writing via email.
We regret to advise that refunds cannot be provided for non attendance if 7 days written notice has not been given, prior to the course start date.
No shows and or non attendance for any reason is not refundable or changeable to another date, unless we have had the 7 days written notice.
We are not in any responsible for allergies or the food provided. (Food is provided.)
Please also note our annual membership, as independent unbiased clerks, is not open to anyone in or affiliated to in anyway estate agents, property management or letting agency work, jobs, careers or ownership. There must not be any connections to the taking of fees for tenant finding, property managing or rent collections from landlords etc etc.
We fully reserve the right to change the venue in choosing similar business venue within 7 miles.
No AIIC member should carry out their own inventory reports on there own properties.