Inventory Refresher, Updates & Check Out Course
Course Date: 23rd January 2021 – 10am till 4pm
Available spaces: 10
**This is a fully interactive course via Zoom where candidates can ask questions and discuss topical issues. All course material will be emailed to candidates.**
This is a 1 day course aimed at experienced clerks wishing improve their reporting skills. The course includes a recap of the basics of inventory reporting and in depth training in check outs, including liability apportionment.
- Recap on the basics of inventory work
- How to read a variety of meters
- Legal and compliance issues
- The check out procedure – identifying the changes in condition and how to apportion liability
- Damage assessment – including compensation formulas and the difference between tenants liability, landlords maintenance or fair wear and tear
- Real life case study of an inventory and check out including discussion of liability apportionment
Our courses are led by Emma Glencross who is a member of the AIIC Board and head of training. Emma has run her own successful inventory company since 2001 and has previous experience in the legal profession and residential and commercial lettings.
Date of course 23rd January 2021
Should delegates be unable to attend a booked course, they are able to transfer onto the next available course date, or request a full refund up to 14 working days prior to the course start date by formally notifying the AIIC in writing via email.
We regret to advise that refunds cannot be provided for non attendance if 14 days written notice has not been given, prior to the course start date. No shows and or non attendance for any reason is not refundable or changeable to another date, unless we have received 14 days written notice.
Please also note our annual membership, as independent unbiased clerks, is not open to anyone in or affiliated to in anyway estate agents, property management or letting agency work, jobs, careers or ownership. There must not be any connections to the taking of fees for tenant finding, property managing or rent collections from landlords etc etc.
We fully reserve the right to change the format of the course in anyway.