About the Association of Independent Inventory Clerks
Since the AIIC was established in 1996 its aim has been to ensure that every landlord, tenant and agent in the UK is aware of the importance of the inventory process and the benefits of employing an independent, professional independent inventory clerk.
The AIIC ensures that proper information and training is available for all members to provide the best possible service.
Don’t be fooled by businesses claiming to provide inventory services where they may have little or no experience in the field. The growing popularity of the lettings industry has seen an increase in these types of companies. You can be assured that by using an AIIC member independent inventory clerk:
- They will have agreed to conduct their business in a professional manner in accordance with the Guidelines to Professional Practice
- They will abide by the AIIC’s Code of Practice
- They have Professional Indemnity insurance
- They have Public Liability insurance
- They are experts in their field and will save you time, money and hassle.